Staff Selection Commission – Constable (Executive) Online Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission: (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment of Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Delhi Police and the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates from all parts of the country will be eligible to apply. The salient features of the recruitment are as under:
Post Name – Constable (Executive) CBE Tentative Key Released
Total Post of No. – 5846
Post Date – 01/08/2020
Post Update – 02/01/2021
|S. No||Post Name||Total Post|
|02||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||226|
|03||Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 & ST-19||243|
10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the:
1. sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police.
2. Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
|How to Apply: |
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Proforma of One-time Registration and Online Applications are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA.
2. One-time Registration process (as per details at Annexure-I) requires you to upload a recent (i.e. not more than three month old) scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 8 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible. The date on which the photograph has been taken should be printed on the photograph.
3. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 07-09-2020 (2330 Hours).