Punjab State AIDS Control Society: (Punjab SACS) invites eligible candidates for document verification of the following posts of Counselor at peripheral units of PSACS purely on contract basis. The interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria may appear in the O/o Punjab State AIDS Control Society as per the schedule given below
Post Name – Counselo Walk in Interview
Total Post of No. 13
Post Date – 26/07/2020
|S.No||Post Name||Total Post||Education and Experience|
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing (from recognized University or Institute) with minimum 1 year experience after PG degree/diploma.
Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing (from recognized University or Institute) with minimum 1 year experience after graduation.
|How to Apply: |
1. The interested candidates may appear for interview as per above mentioned schedule in the office of Project Director, Punjab State AIDS Control Society, Prayaas Building, Level 4th, Sector-38-B, Chandigarh. The reporting time will be 09.00 am to 10.00 am.
2. Candidates must ensure to bring their resume along with original testimonials related to Qualification, Experience, Punjabi upto Matriculation, Category, Age proof etc. and one self attested photocopy of all such documents for submission.
3. Candidates must bring 2 latest passport size photographs at the time of interview.
4. Any candidate is found not to be fulfilling the eligibility/selection criteria at the time of interview If or at any point of time in the entire recruitment process by the screening or selection committee, his/her candidature will be cancelled/ rejected for the said post.
5. Candidates will not be paid any TA/DA for attending the above said interview