Punjab Public Service Commission-Agriculture Development Officer
Punjab Public Service Commission: invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates. Read the details below:
Post Name – Agriculture Development Officer
Total Post of No. – 141
Post Date – 31/01/2020
Advt. No. 2
- Start Date of Online Application – 20/02/2020
- End Date of Online Application – 27/02/2020
|Age Relaxation (as on 01/01/2020)|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ST/Ph – as per rules
- Application Fee for General or OBC – Rs.3000/-
- Application Fee for PWD – Rs.1750/-
- Application Fee for Ex-Serviceman of Punjab – Rs.500/-
- Application Fee for SC/ST/BC – Rs.1125/-
- Payment Method – SBI
|S.No||Post Name||Total Post||Education and Experience (as on 31/-3/2020)||Salary|
|01||Agriculture Development Officer (Group-A)||141|
- Should possess a degree in B.Sc. (Agriculture) (with minimum Sixty per cent marks), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Provided that Preference shall be given to a person, who possesses a degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard.
|Rs. 15600-39100 + 5400/- Grade Pay|
|How to Apply: To know more about this post, read full notification.|