Odisha Public Service Commission – Asst Executive Engineer Online Form
Odisha Public Service Commission: (OPSC) is inviting applications for the post of Asst Executive Engineer. If any candidate wants to apply read the full notification below:
Post Name – Asst Executive Engineer Online Form
Total No of Post – 210
Post Date – 18/08/2020
Advertisement No. 04 of 2020-21
- Start Date for Submission of Online Application – 26/08/2020
- End Date for Submission of Online Application – 25/09/2020
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Online Application – 05/10/2020 (Extended to 09/10/2020)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee 05/10/2020
- Date for Prelims Exam – 29/11/2020
|Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020)|
- Manimum Age – 21 Years
- Maximum Age – 32 Years
- Candidates should pay – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST of Odisha & PwD candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
|Post Name||Total||Education and Experience|
|Asst Executive Engineer (Civil)||210||A Candidate must have possessed a Degree in Engineering (Civil) From any University or Institution recognized be the Government.|
Application Procedure and Guidelines
|How to Apply: |
- Candidates must go through the detaile of this Advertisement Available in the Website of OPSC Before filling up Online Application form.
- Candidates must Apply Online through the concernes Website of the OPSC hhtp://opsc.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before Filling up the online Apllication form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
(i) Instructions to fill up online application