National Health Mission (NHM), Malkangiri – NRC Counselor, Dental Technician & Other
National Health Mission (NHM), Malkangiri Applications from eligible candidates are invited for filling up the following posts under National Health Mission (NHM), Malkangiri on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each post and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions basing on the performance and continuation of the programme. Full Detail Are Mention Below:
Post Name – NRC Counselor, Dental Technician & Other
Total Post of No. – 41
Post Date – 25/08/2020
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post||Education and Experience|
|01||NRC Counselor||01||Female candidate.|
Graduation in Food and Nutrition/ Home Science (Honors/ Pass)
Experience in the field of nutrition will be given preference.
She should have basic knowledge of computers. Preference will be given to candidates with PG (Home Science) / Higher Qualification in nutrition.
|02||AYUSH (MO)- RBSK (MHT)||05||The candidate must have a Bachelor degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (B.A.M.S) / Bachelor in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) as the case may be, from a recognized University. S/he must have completed the Internship Training if any.|
|03||Dental Technician, DEIC||01||Diploma in Dental Technology (at least 2 years course) from a recognized Institution / University.|
|04||Community Nurse||01||Candidates must have Master Degree in Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management. |
Candidates must have passed Odia up to M.E. Standard.
|05||Clinical Psychologist-NMHP||01||Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Applied Psychology along with Master of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from any University recognised by the University Grants Commission and approved & recognised by the Rehabilitation Council of India. |
Candidates must have passed Odia up to M.E. Standard.
|06||Psychiatric Social Worker-NMHP||01||Candidates must have Post Graduate Degree in Social Work along with Master of Philosophy in Psychiatric Social Work obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any University recognised by the University Grants Commission. Candidates |
must have assed Odia up to M.E. Standard
|07||Rehabilitation Worker – NPHCE||08||10+2 or Equivalent Qualification with one year certificate/ Diploma in Multi Rehabilitation Worker(DMRW) from a recognized Institute registered as Rehabilitation Personnel|
|08||Pharmacist – MHT / MHU||12||Candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of higher secondary education, Odisha / Equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three medical college and Hospitals of the state / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE|
|09||Staff Nurse-DEIC||01||Have Passed +2 in any stream under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent with Diploma in GNM course in Nursing / BSc Nursing from any Govt. GNM/BSc Nursing Institution of the state/any institutions run by PSUs|
|10||Case Registry Assistant||01||Candidate must have passed Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized University / institution with PGDCA / DCA|
|11||Paediatrician, DEIC||01||MBBS degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India with MD in Paediatrics/ Diploma of National Board in Child Health/ Diploma in Child Health from any recognized University/ Institution.|
|12||Consultant Medicine, NPHCE||01||MBBS degree from an institution recognized by Medical Council of India. S/He must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration. Candidates with MD in Medicine/ Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine from any recognized University/ Institution will be preferred.|
|13||Medical Officer, MBBS – NPCDCS/ DEIC SNCU/ NMHP/ RNTCP||07||MBBS degree from an Institution recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship and also must have valid registration from the Odisha Council of Medical Registration.|
|14||Lab Technician||For Empanelment||Must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the 3 (three) Govt. Medical college and Hospitals of the state/ any other private institutions duly recognized by Government of Odisha.|
|How to Apply:|
1. Applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The above positions are purely temporary, co-terminus with the scheme and may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
3. Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the Malkangiri District Web Portal (www.malkangiri.nic.in).
4. Candidates are required to apply in prescribed format available in the website www.malkangiri.nic.in and to submit along with a set of self attested copies of all certificates in educational qualification, caste , age, experience, No Objection Certificate from the appointing authority in case of employed & one set of self attested photocopies of the same and two recent passport size photographs, ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar Card) & Caste certificate issued by the competent authority. No certificate will be accepted at later stage of recruitment, if fails to produce with the application.
5. Candidate, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for appearing interview. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, s/he applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
6. Knowledge in Odia: The candidate must