M&HD, Government of Andhra Pradesh: (Medical And Health Department Prakasam) Applications are invited for the posts of STAFF NURSE, LAB TECHNICIAN, PHARMACIST GR-II ON CONTRACT BASIS for filling up the newly sanctioned and existing vacancies in Prakasam District under the control of DPH&FW, APVVP & DME with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned below :
Post Name – Staff Nurses, Pharmacist Gr-ll and Lab-Technician and other
Total Post of No. – 396
Post Date – 14/07/2020
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post||Education and Experience|
|01||Staff Nurse||342||GNM Course/B.Sc. Nursing course from A.P. Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Nurses, Midwives Council.|
|02||Pharmacist Gr-II||18||1) Intermediate |
2) 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy Course recognized by Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
|03||Lab-Technician Gr-II||33||1) 1 year Lab Technician course after intermediate (or) |
2) 2 year DMLT course after SSC (or)
3) A degree in BSc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the Optional subject (or)
4) B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first class (or) B.Sc (Life science) in first class with P.G. Diploma in PledicaI Lab Technology issued by NIMS, Hyd (or)
5) P.G. Diploma in Clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the University recognized by U.G.C. All the above must have registered with A.P. Paramedical Board.
|04||Child Psychologist||01||Pass in the C.R.A. Examination ; Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possesses a degree of B.A., B.Sc., M.Sc., MA., B.Sc.(Hons.) or B.A. (Hons.) of any recognised University with Physics as main subject. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Para Medical Board|
|05||Radiographer||02||1. Must posses a Degree of M.A. (Psychology) of a University in India established for incorporated by or under a central Act., provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.|
|How to Apply: |
The filled in applications shall be submitted manually or by Register Post on or before 22.07.2020 by 5 PM to the O/o.District Medical & Health Officer, Prakasam Bhavan, Prakasam District, Ongole, except on public holidays.