DM&HO, Nellore Government of Andhra Pradesh – Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, & other
DM&HO, Nellore Government of Andhra: Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis Under the Administrative Control of DM&HO, Nellore, SPSR Nellore District. The Applicants can download the Application. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy Read the full details below.
Post Name – Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, & other
Total Post of No. – 164
Post Date – 26/06/2020
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post||Education and Experience|
|01||Staff Nurse||92||GNM/ B.Sc Nursing from Govt. Recognized Nursing Institute must be Registered in the AP Nursing Council.|
|02||Lab Technician Gr-II||50||DMLT /B.Sc MLT course from the Govt. recognized Institutions/ Inter Vocational MLT with one year Apprenticeship from Govt. Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para Medical Board.|
|03||Pharmacist Gr-II||22||Diploma in Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP Pharmacy Council.|
|How to Apply: |
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application form at O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, NELLORE from 23.06.2020 to 22.07.2020 by 5 PM on working days in working hours i.e 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils.
6. Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned 8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class.
8. In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestation
13. Copy of appointment order and Service Certificate for in-service candidates who are working on contract service with Government under Medical and Health Depart should produce service certificate from concerned officer duly counter signed by the concerned DM&HO.